The Ultimate II uPVC patio doors meet the requirements of Secured by Design. Our innovative components work together to make the Ultimate II one of the most attack resistant in-line patio door sets available. So if security is at the top of your shopping list then this is the sliding door for you.
Being internally glazed for maximum security with 28mm units the door also offers maximum thermal efficiency with u values that exceed the building regulations. Your seal units can also be fitted with latest in internal venetian blinds in a range of colours to further enhance your home.
Each Ultimate II is fitted with our unique dual purpose anti-lift/sash stabilising trim which further increases security and assists in smooth location of lock into keep plate. So the smooth operation of the door as it guides effortlessly along its track and securely engages the locking mechanism every time it is closed.
Unusually for uPVC patio doors the Ultimate II is available both with an aluminium low threshold which facilitates easy safe wheel chair access and a mid-rail capable of carrying a letter box, should you be locking to build or enhance you porch or main entrance to your home.
Having achieved BBA certification the Ultimate II Patio Door is has to be the obvious choice for your home!
Why Choose Ultimate II uPVC Patio Doors for your home?
- Internal beads for 28mm units giving maximum security and increased noise reduction and insulation
- At the Panoramic Door Company we ensure the thermal efficiency of your new uPVC patio doors by fitting as standard, Heat toughened 28mm safely glass sealed units, manufactured using the latest specification for an “A” rated sealed unit, being made with a soft coated glass, incorporating a warm edged space bar to keep the units securely apart whilst ensuring the highest thermal break between outside and in, filled with argon an inert gas to achieve the very high and exacting standards required to ensure that your new doors exceed the latest glazing standards and Part L keeping the cold out and the warmth in.
- Low sightline co-extruded gaskets on both sash and beads for greater aesthetic appeal with its fine lines and maximum unimpeded views.
- Unique dual purpose anti-lift/sash stabilising trim which increases security and assists in smooth location of lock into keep plate.
- Bespoke mid-rail which can accept letter plates allowing you to use your new Ultimate II patio door as you front entrance should you wish.
- A choice of designs allows you to build the perfect door for your home with 2, 3 and 4 pane options in various configurations.
- Using the high specification British extruded Duraflex Diamond profile system, available in brilliant white and standard white plus all colours including mahogany and golden oak we are sure that we can give you the door that will compliment your home.
- An aluminium low threshold option is available on patio doors. The component features a ramp on either side of the patio door, enabling easy access for wheelchair users, being available in gold and or silver so it can be co-ordinated to suit your chosen door colour.
- Further augment the beauty of your doors by choosing from our range of 5 stunning finishes which our secure handles come in
At The Panoramic Door Company we include as a zero cost option, the latest anti bump, anti-drill, anti-snap door cylinders available, the same units which are included in our uPVC Bifolding Doors. Because knowing that you have invested in the best, most secure, value for money patio door available is as important to us as it is to you and your family.
Laser cut security keys are only available to you the home owner, and then only on production of a3 part code which is yours alone.
These keys cannot be copied! Just another feature to make you feel secure in your choice of patio doors from The Panoramic Door Company.
For more information about our range of uPVC patio doors please contact us, either via the contact form or call us on Oxford 01865 389100, Swindon 01793 766085, or our National number 0843 3202792 (charged at local call rates)